Area companies being recognized are as follows:
- Business Services Industry: Hopkins Roden Crockett Hansen & Hoopes
- Financial Services Industry: Mountain America Credit Union
- Healthcare Industry: Nuclear Care Partners
- Hospitality & Tourism Industry: Hilton Garden Inn Idaho Falls
- Non-Profit Organization: Eastern Idaho Community Action Partnership
- Real Estate & Construction Industry: AmeriTitle, Inc.
- Retail Industry: Bill’s Bike and Run
- Agriculture Industry: Reed’s Dairy, Inc.
- Manufacturing & Engineering Industry: Idaho Brewing Company
- Chamber Member of the Year (Small Division): Artcore Visual Studio
- Chamber Member of the Year (Medium Division): Stevens-Henager College
- Chamber Member of the Year (Large Division): Silver Star Communications
- Tribute to Local Business (Sponsored by Melaleuca): Love at First Bite Mercantile
- Wayne C. Hammond Award for Service to the Chamber: BBSI, Mike Richards and Jeremy
- Charlie White Award for Service to the Community: Citizens Community Bank, Becky
- Service to East Idaho Award: Lori Priest
The event will begin with a cocktail hour and reception at 6 p.m. in the Carr Gallery of the Willard Arts Center, followed by the awards ceremony in the Colonial Theater at 7:30 p.m.
This year’s Gold sponsor is Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center. Silver Sponsors are Melaleuca and Farr’s Jewelry. Bronze Sponsors include Riverbend Communications, the Bank of Commerce, I.E. Productions, KPVI News Channel 6, and Supporting Sponsors include Progrexion, Mountain View Hospital, Watkins Distributing, The Cellar, Petal Passion, and Signature Party Rental.
To purchase event tickets, visit www.idahofallschamber.com. Ticket prices are $45 for individuals and $75 for couples. Formal attire is requested.