As part of the annual Mayor's Business Day, the show offers area businesses and organizations the opportunity to display their products and services to a wide number of people. It will be held from 1 to 5 p.m. in the high school gym.
There will be prizes, including an iPod Touch and $500 in cash, for anyone who visits every vendor booth.
Signing up gets you:
- a 10-by-8-foot booth with standard draped back wall and side
- an 8-foot table with two chairs
- Internet and electrical access
- a listing in the flyer and program directory
- a listing on Powerpoint to run during the Grow Idaho Falls Luncheon Presentation
- live mentions on Riverbend Communication radio stations during event
For more information, contact Kerry McCullough at the Greater Idaho Falls Chamber of Commerce, (208) 523-1010 or kmccullough@idahofallschamber.